Friday, June 10, 2011

Layouts, Kits, and Freebies

So I have had A LOT on my plate, what with my twins 5yr old Birthday Celebration-pa-loza. (As in 4-5 b-day celebrations spread out over 1-2 weeks)


Class Party, B-Day Evening Dinner, Picture Session and Chuck-E-Cheese (for the first time), Saturday family B-Day party, first Cardinal Baseball game. Six Flags for the first time, 5yr old check up complete with 4 shots each, and on friday our first summer trip to the zoo. Seriously all of this in the past 2 weeks. Not to mention the last day of school and the school carnival. I am pooped!

So I have had 2 new kits out but totally forgot to post the details and the freebie add-ons!
Also I have another new kit coming out this friday, and 2 next friday. WHAT!? Crazy right?
Please remember all images are clickable and will take you to my store, my gallery, or my download.

 5 Years Old

 
 

 Love You

 


 Love you to the MOON

 
 
 
 Smooth




 This came out the Friday before last!

 


 This came out last Friday!

 

 
 Coming out today!

 



 Here is a LO made using my 2 new kits from my new collection coming out next Friday!

Turning 5

  

 ALRIGHT the real reason you are here the FREEBIEs.
Since I missed the last two weeks I have 3 freebies.
Enjoy
 





 Happy Creating
~Xandra

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME freebies - Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Marla said...

Thanks so much Xandra! Definitely was a cram packed couple of weeks.

Anonymous said...

Just popping by to thank you for your wonderful challenge 3 kit in the Design Factor! Best wishes